“Why does Experiential Design matter?” Within his talk, Jason White answers this question via his firsthand accounts. Jason delves into the current state of affairs within the creative industry, discussing its newest and most exciting prospects and providing invaluable insights into embracing them to make an impact.
In these amazing times, the industry is changing fast. Emerging technologies create new opportunities to reach audiences like never before with engaging media experiences in public spaces. Attendees will learn how media production is shifting from traditional formats to exciting new platforms, from off-the-screen into dynamic physical spaces. From exciting new exhibitions to public installations and mind-blowing entertainment, Jason shares an arsenal of new techniques to build these kinds of experiences, including projection mapping, virtual reality, and immersive environments.
Jason offers an intimate insight into the growing Experiential Design industry –– what it means to you, and how to apply it to your next big project. He also addresses the question of how these new technologies will affect your career and workflow, and how to adapt to them.
Through these expository observations, you will learn how to create successful projects for you and your clients.
To equip you with the tools to create dynamic experiences for physical spaces.
Six things audience members will learn
- How to incorporate experiential techniques into your next big project
- Experiential project development workflow
- New ways to persuade, stimulate, and entertain audiences
- How to create engaging experiences
- The building blocks for a solid conceptual base to create engaging content
- How to successfully carry a project from concept to final execution and live event