Project management in a studio or agency seems to be a black art. Some do it well, others struggle. There are numerous methodologies and frameworks out there to manage your projects well, but what about just managing the entire process, from conception to execution? How do we document that process? Who does it? How often should it be updated?
In this session we’ll answer these questions and take a look at some tools that will help us manage the process, understand the importance of documentation, learn how to interact with clients and the team, and establish some really easy techniques that will make the whole thing run much smoother.
Open the audiences eyes to following their own process that works best for their team.
Ideally a great session for freelancers, smallish studios, or teams at an agency.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Have worked in a client – vendor relationship before. Familiar with the general process of a project.
Five things audience members will learn
- What tools will help us manage the process
- How to interact with clients and the team
- Discover the importance of documentation and how to do it successfully
- Establish some really easy techniques that will make the whole thing run much smoother
- Give the audience members a good direction to go in to simplify their own process