Presenters tell you how to be successful with your career, but do they ever tell you how to fight your way through the competitive creative industry? Do they ever reveal the dirty, gritty sludge of the working world, from backstabbers to concept theft?
Jason White, Co-Founder and Executive Creative Director of Chicago-based studio Leviathan, exposes it all. In this unrehearsed, candid talk, Jason delivers an honest yet brutal account of real, personal stories from his 16 years in the creative industry, and he will empower you with the knowledge to not only thrive, but also succeed.
Due to the confidential and sensitive nature of this talk, we ask that you please refrain from any audio or video recording.
To arm you with the confidence to get out there, fight back and come out on top
Anyone, especially students and entry-level professionals, looking to break in and flourish in the creative industry
FIVE THINGS AUDIENCE MEMBERS WILL LEARN
- Surviving and succeeding in the creative industry
- Rebounding from defeat and failures
- Dealing with studio politics and standing your ground
- Competing against larger studios and winning clients
- Leveraging your performance to negotiate raises