Learn about what is available today with Unity and XR. The wide number of platforms we support and how to enable that support. Dan will discuss frameworks and toolkits being developed internally at Unity that allow you to author content in an easier and more intuitive way.
He will give an overview of the current developments and upgrades happening at Unity for graphics, input and multi platform support. Looking at features available today, coming out next year and what Unity is exploring for the future of XR.
Learn about the new toolkits, architecture and more being developed at Unity for XR
XR developers already working in or interested in working in Unity
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to get started with AR and VR in Unity
- New tools and features Unity is building for XR creation
- New rendering tech for Unity and XR
- Platform support available for Unity in XR
- New input system in Unity that can be used for XR