Note that this workshop is offered on the Pre-Festival Workshop Day (May 1) and therefore is only available to those who have ‘The Works’ or the ‘Pre-Festival Workshop’ ticket.
In this full-day workshop you learn the ins and outs of creating games for the Flash Platform. You will learn how to:
– use the popular game frameworks like Flixel and PushButton Engine
– optimize your games for both the desktop and for mobile devices
– use advanced techniques such as blitting to help with performance
– learn how to use Molehill to create stunning 3D for games
– learn about how to monetize your games on Facebook and gaming portals
– get a sneak peek at upcoming Adobe gaming technologies
To keep prices this low, this workshop is bring-your-own-laptop.
Presented by: Rich Media Institute