Visual communication has been around ever since humans could hold a stick. Over the years that stick has changed into a chisel, brushes and now into a mouse and touchpad that we use today. In this session, Adobe evangelist Paul Trani will look at the history of visual design to where we are today with graphic, UI, and UX design. With an understanding of technological advancements and interpreting data on design trends Paul will show where design is headed in both the near and distant future so you can be better equipped to tackle what’s next.
By looking at the past and present of design as well as technological advancements we are able to see where design will go in the future.
Anyone involved in visual communication (graphic, web, UI/UX)
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- History of graphic design
- Present state of graphic, web, UI/UX design
- Technological advances that will change your design career
- Whats in the near future to help designers
- A look at potential design careers in the future