The term ‘responsive design’ has evolved over the past years to mean more than just fitting a site onto your phone’s screen. Responsiveness now caters to a wide range of needs and concerns, which isn’t always clear or easy to navigate. In this talk, we’ll explore multiple responsive concepts and techniques, their pitfalls and limitations, and explore a range of solutions, tips and tricks to help in the ways of responsive design.
To explore various concepts and techniques, pitfalls and limitations, and a range of solutions, tips and tricks revolving around the world of responsive design.
Web designers, UX designers, front-end developers
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- The evolution of responsive design
- What responsive design means today
- A wide range of techniques used to achieve responsive design
- The limitations and pitfalls of responsive design
- Where the future of responsive design is headed