Web content now lives on multiple devices and platforms. We are designing content that will live on evolving smart devices, smart TVs, dumb devices, and low res screen platforms. What are the design implications for multiscreen patterns such as coherence, device shifting and the growing trend of zero UI?
Designing digital products is about how people connect with content on the various ecosystems of screens. The nature of digital is changing and how we design and implement needs to rapidly evolve.
Think beyond the pixel and how to build content for past, present and future design considerations.
UX designers, developers and product managers who current implement fluid/responsive sites.
Attendees should have experience in design and implementing responsive designs for multiple devices and platforms.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to design with type for being A11y compliant and backwards compatible.
- Designing for readability.
- How to incorporate lightweight design process.
- Why we need to think beyond smart devices?
- What is the future of responsive design beyond standard media queries?