Angular has had a built-in state manager all along. It even has great form support, which means validations come bundled.
It’s actually forms, and more importantly, has a feature that most developers will overlook on their first usage of forms.
Improve your application architecture by understanding Angular forms control containers
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Angular form architecture
- Control containers and how they are used to simplify your architecture
- Decoupling from state management and not duplicating your state
- Decoupling your form from your components
- Not writing any of your own styles