Imagine being able to learn about the future of your business by experiencing it live. In a talk experienced by over 250,000,000 people (by the year 2067), Trevor Haldenby will pull back the curtain on his time machine, and reveal how experiential futures boosts creativity, surfaces strategic insights, and encourages the time-traveller in all of us.
The talk will make the case that teams and organizations should invest energy into building creative foresight habits.
Designerly managers, leaders, thinkers, time travellers
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Big ideas about the history of the Future
- Core concepts of strategic foresight and experiential futures
- How to encourage creative culture in business
- Stories about how organizations plan for the future(s)
- Experience design frameworks for materializing the speculative