Qanta doesn’t specialize in a specific code or area. Through his profession, he has cultivated very diverse skill sets from software-hardware, backend-frontend, to all types of programming languages.
As an IT all-rounder, he will share his experience with you on how to be a versatile polymath technologist and how to contribute to creatively challenging projects.
The tech industry regards specialized knowledge and experience as an important thing, but Qanta wants to explain how a person can apply diverse skill sets to work and thrive professionally as a well-rounded technical director.
Aspiring technical directors, people with general coding and programming language knowledge/no specific focus.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
He will touch on the essentials of coding, so a basic understanding of coding/programming languages will be advantageous.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- The importance of knowledge diversity and experience in technological creations
- Why we need technical directors
- The roles of a technical director
- Frequent challenges that we are currently facing in the creative industry
- Other sustainable ways to live as an IT generalist