SvelteKit is a meta framework that is the recommended way to create a new Svelte application. It is nearing a stable release and provides a versatile, hybrid framework with state management, animations, and routing out of the box. If you have wondered why Svelte has garnered so much love and attention, this talk with Brittney Postma of Netlify will give you a sneak peek into why so many people are hooked.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Why Svelte is the fastest way to start learning web development.
- The basics of Svelte including animations and stores
- How reactivity works in Svelte
- How to create a new SvelteKit application
- How to pick an adapter and deploy an application to Netlify
Beginner to intermediate developers interested in learning more about Svelte.