From large enterprises to funky startups it seems like everyone working in the JS space is at least somewhat interested in Vue. There are great reasons for this as Vue brings a lot to the table.
Michael will be exploring what Vue is and why we need it in the first place. He will also look at what Vue does that has developers so excited. Finally Michael will look at what it’s like to work with Vue through the lens of updating an existing app to use Vue.
To explain what single page application frameworks are and why people might want to use Vue
Developers and decision makers who are interested in Vue or single page applications
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Why we need these frameworks in the first place
- Why Vue is a great fit for a variety of projects
- Why developers are excited about Vue
- What it’s like to port an existing app to Vue
- Why Michael is using Vue for his next project