Are you future-proof? Do you know if your skill sets and creativity will still be valued? What if the future you imagine doesn’t turn out as expected? The future is impossible to predict, but you can explore what the emerging possibilities will mean for you.
This is a facilitated group discussion led by futurists, Dre and Leah. They will host an open dialogue about what it means to be future-proof, how to challenge your assumptions about the future, and what you can do now to prepare for the unexpected.
An interactive discussion on future-proofing yourself
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- The importance future-proofing
- Common assumptions about the future
- How might the future of work change
- How to imagine black swan events
- How other FITC audience members view the future and their place in it