Diversity and inclusivity are relevant and timely subjects of discussion, especially as it pertains to the workplace. Since our practices are linked (socially, politically, ethically and culturally) to our lives, not independent of it, the ethos we adopt can break or shape the world in which we and others live.
Finding the answers to the sociocultural concerns of humanity might be found in the principles of diversity and inclusivity. In contrast, The exclusion of diversity often reduces humanity to its narrowest limits. Yet, the hope and most significant gift of its adoption can change unilateral thinking, challenge institutional paradigms or redefine societal and cultural staid conventions.
Share, learn, pronounce how diversity and inclusive practices have influenced or changed your world for the better.
Policy makers, educators, business owners, ambassadors, agents of change
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Mutual learning through identification and dissemination of good inclusive practice and innovative approaches
- Learn from a diverse range of personalities and perspectives from a round table spectrum of lived experience and expertise
- Learn how diversity and inclusive practices can become an asset in improving corporate culture through team-building and multi-lateral methods
- Opportunity to grow personal networks to promote, support, and further develop policies and inclusive practices
- Learn how to develop relationships with different kinds of people and abilities to inspire new idea generation