If you’ve ever hit a creative wall, run out of ideas, or doubted your talent, this talk will equip you to do more, think better, and be different in every aspect of your personal and professional output.
Jason Theodor explains the three pillars of creativity and the common barriers that prevent you from reaching your full potential. He then explains how AI tools like GPT, Midjourney, and Stable Diffusion can be used as upgrades to augment your creative talents and unblock your abilities.
Do more, think better, and be different by embracing AI tools to augment your creative abilities.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- What creativity is really about
- How to judge creative tools and exercises, and whether they will work for you
- Using AI to do more (boost quantity)
- Using AI to think better (boost quality)
- Using AI to be different (boost uniqueness)
Artists, designers, programmers, writers, illustrators—anyone who creates things personally or professionally