This talk will go over how to get what you want from your AI-generated images. Specifically focusing on image generation using text->image for creative projects, we’ll discuss the use of AI platforms like Midjourney, DALL·E 2, and Stable Diffusion, among others. We’ll look at a variety of roles these tools could play during the creative process and how they can be integrated into one’s workflow.
Let’s start by looking at the cultural context of these tools and their recent rise to popularity and controversy, how to set creative intentions when using these tools, deciding on the platform that best suits your project, and finally, tips and ticks for “word-smithing” prompts and truly getting useful image outputs that you want for your creative projects. We’ll wrap up with a quick overview of the future of innovative AI tooling and some explorative examples of what’s next in our collaborations with AI.
Ways you can use AI platforms and tools for intentional creative outputs in a meaningful way.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Using AI platforms creatively and their current cultural context
- Setting intentions while using AI as a creative tool
- How to pick the best software and/or platforms suited to your project (i.e. platform overviews and comparisons)
- Wordsmithing Tips & Tricks for intentional image generation
- Future of AI-assisted creative tools
Creatives, designers, creative technologists, artists, developers, futurists, etc.