If you’re like most people, the word “networking” makes you want to run the other way and hide. Trina has figured out how to demystify this word, and make networking more fun, engaging and human. We all know, it’s not something that comes naturally to most people. What you don’t know is that it’s a learned skill and anyone can do it well, with time and practice. Introverts and extroverts alike will find value in some of the insights shared.
As someone who networks actively in the creative and marketing industry, her best practices can be applied to anyone looking to network in a creatively-driven environment. Trina will show you how to feel more comfortable approaching just about anyone to have a deeper, more insightful conversation. Come with an open mind, and be prepared for a few laughs as well enjoy some content that might quite literally change your life.
Demystify networking and add value to your network
Every job title and function, any level from junior all the way up to executive.
Nine Things Audience Members Will Learn
- The best places to network
- What makes someone a “good” networker?
- The power of introverts at a networking event
- Common networking myths, and how to dispel them
- How to add value to your network
- How to build your network online
- How to network at events
- The importance of pre-event prep and post-event follow-up, and how to do it
- Common conversation starters