In this hyper-focused throw down, we’ll explore both GMUNK’s personal and client projects using a variety of different light forms, including LED arrays, LED walls and large-scale LED installations, video projectors, laser projectors, projection mapping, long-exposure photography and infrared photography using Kinect emissions. Focusing on the creative implications and aesthetics of these sources will lead to a rapid fire presentation full of visual stimuli and loads of inspiration for creative uses of this lovely medium.
To inspire creative thinking using a variety of different lighting and photographic techniques as the primary creative tools to make the hotness.
Anyone and everyone creative and looking for inspiration.
Five things audience members will learn
- Light is beautiful and comes in many different forms
- Personal work will drive your career much more than client work
- Collaboration is so very important to stay diverse and inspired
- Use your references as much as you can, they are so important
- GMUNK likes to make rad shit
Warning: May contain nudity and profanity. You’ve been warned.