Transitioning from running a digital business, to a physical one – Naomi will share the challenges (warts, finances, and all) of being a creative, striving to make a real change.
There are endless ways to run a business, feel fulfilled, and make money. We will look at the risks and challenges – as well as the potential gain – of a few core types of businesses, to inspire your own thoughts of what your game-changing idea and its model could be.
To inspire you to think beyond a job, beyond the opportunities simply offered to you.
Those who have an interest in running their own business one day. Or those who do, and are looking for ideas to improve, or add to it.
Five things audience members will learn
- How to use your creative talents, for business gain.
- How much creative businesses cost to run.
- Insight into different types of creative business models.
- The differences between service-led and product-led work.
- True fulfillment only comes from hard graft and determination.