Agile development methods are sweeping the software industry, but reconciling UX, Agile and stakeholder demands for certainty are a struggle for many companies.
Show the audience how Lean UX practices can drive the conversations that drive the effective adoption of Agile in companies small and large.
Managers, designers, developers and anyone who has a vested interest in build the right software for the right audience in the most effective manner.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
A basic knowledge User experience and Agile development.
Five things audience members will learn
- How to connect the user to the Agile development process
- How to use Lean UX to drive Agile prioritization
- How Lean UX creates the right conversations and eliminates the wrong ones
- How to avoid UX design become a defacto waterfall process
- How to use Lean UX to help drive effective enterprise transformation to Agile practices