Are you using all of your customer-facing channels to inform your UX decisions? Turns out your user research team could be much larger than you think and include customer service, support, and sales. Through more than 1500 conversations with prospects each month, Atlassian’s pre-sales team of product advocates synthesizes valuable learnings from the frontlines and shares them with their design and product teams. Learn how Atlassian engages with their potential customers, how you might be able to leverage knowledge from others in your organization, and how to capture key insights that influence product selection, purchase, and user activation.
Inspire attendees to look within their own organizations for untapped sources of rich information and use it to design and build better products.
Everyone who cares about designing and building products their customers will love.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to best collaborate with customer-facing teams to continuously improve product design
- Why relying on data alone to make product decisions is a bad idea
- Human-centered design best practices
- What are some new ways that teams can share knowledge of their users for maximum impact?
- Learn how you can leverage collaboration tools to share user insights between customer-facing teams, design, and product