On recent years, creative digital media has been experimenting a deep transformation. From the first on-screen graphics to the latest pixel-mapping installations, audiovisual languages have exceeded the square boundaries of traditional screens, and have started colonizing real space.
Light is playing key role on this evolution, and this interlink between engineering, music, design and art is giving birth to innovative approaches in the form of immersive installations. Spectators are no longer a passive subject but integrated inside the creative canvas.
Present the new formats that the audiovisual field is acquiring by its integration with creative coding and spatial design.
Designers, architects, sound artists, audiovisual artists, lighting designers, engineers.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Basic principles of audiovisual, design and music
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How creative coding is changing the audiovisual field
- How to bring tighter integration of sound and image into a unified language
- How the digital image has begun to abandon the square boundaries of traditional screens to colonize space
- How mathematics play a key role in this new development
- How formerly separated disciplines are converging into a new field