Why write spreadsheet software when you could be imbuing hamsters with art skills? Why design the next smart kitchen appliance when you could be teaching fish to use hand tools? We live in a world where we often take technology’s role for granted. We allow ubiquitous networked screens to fill and homogenize our consciousnesses. In this presentation, Neil will be talking about his how he’s been spending his time building complicated, useless machines and why you might want to as well.
Inspire people to tell stories with technology.
Artsists, geeks, creative coders, bronies
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Fabrication techniques overview
- Creative coding techniques overview
- Electronics techniques overview
- How to make music with knives
- How to tell stories with technology