The web development industry is an incredibly fast growing and fast moving industry. Those relatively new to it can sometimes be overwhelmed with the increasing complexity of their job, what things to learn to continue advancing, what to look out for, and most importantly, how to cope with the wide range of emotions they feel on a day-to-day basis. This talk aims to address a variety of these issues, along with providing suggestions for employers, recruiters and veterans in the industry on what they can do to help.
Junior/intermediate web developers, employers, recruiters
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- The state of the web development industry
- Various aspects of day-to-day decision making for web developers
- The emotional aspect in and around the industry
- Ways for developers to navigate through the industry
- How employers, recuiters and veterans can help