Explore the technology and process behind rich, web-based audio experiences. Learn about WebAudio tricks, prototyping tools, audio visualization techniques, and some novel applications of audio on the web. Learn how web audio can be used in games, WebVR, music visualizers, and other real-time and interactive media.
Take a deep dive into high quality audio on the web.
Creative coders, front-end developers, game designers, VR enthusiasts, interactive storytellers and digital media artists.
Five Things the Audience Will Learn:
- The basics of how sound works, and how we can visualize it
- How to play high quality audio with the WebAudio API
- How to use real-time effects like reverb and 3D spatialization for VR
- Some useful open-source tools and libraries for building audio applications
- Examples of interesting audio applications built on the web