Frontend application end to end testing is used to ensure your user application behaves the way it is supposed to, and to catch regression errors that could have been introduced during new code updates and changes before it goes out to production. As more teams are doing continuous delivery, it is important to catch these issues in a consistent, reliable and automated manner.
Explore end to end testing and how it can improve your development and testing process.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- What end to end testing is
- How to write an end to end test
- Tips on how to make your end to end tests less flaky
- Best practices with writing end to end test
- How to integrate end to end testing in your pipeline
Developers, Tech Leads, Testers and Engineering Managers