For most of us, “static sites” only work for simple sites, like personal blogs. But static sites can do so much more! In this talk, learn how Gatsby uses React and GraphQL to help you build apps that combine the performance and workflow benefits of static sites with the flexibility and power of server-driven sites, all in a modern dev stack!
You will learn why building high-performance, modern web apps using React and GraphQL in Gatsby is often the best choice for maintainability, performance, scalability, and operational cost.
Developers who build apps and sites for the web using (or hoping to use) React.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Web development today uses a “content mesh” vs. the traditional monolithic CMS.
- Data from anywhere is powerful, but presents complexity, performance, and maintainability challenges.
- GraphQL helps tame the content mesh and make it manageable.
- React helps make building UIs fast, reusable, and fun.
- Gatsby removes all the boilerplate and automates performance tuning so you can just build amazing things.