In today’s dynamic which is ruled by motion and real-life technologies, delivering static design is passé. To convey concepts, strategies and important business decisions we must use animations, micro-interactions, and motion in design; it’s the need of the hour. It speeds up the compelling process dramatically and boosts the ‘wow factor’ in the concepts.
Animating designs is important because it shows your thought process better and improves the level of collaboration, not just with the clients but also with the entire team.
In this talk, Camilo will take you step by step from basic animation techniques to complex ones using Adobe XD features to bring life to your designs. He will share with you some tips, tricks and trade secrets that will spruce up your design skills and make you stand out from the crowd.
To unleash the power of Auto-animate feature of Adobe XD to animate your designs in minutes, put life in them and help make you a contemporary designer.
Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Why animating your designs is so important
- How Auto-animate feature works
- How to use Lottie Files and Video in Adobe XD
- The ease and speed with which you can prototype with Adobe XD
- The different types of animations that are possible.
- How to test your prototype and get feedback within seconds