This is a full-day (10am to 5pm) technical training event in Mixed Reality development, guided by Microsoft experts, where attendees will build a Windows Mixed Reality application from scratch.
Developers will learn how to design and build a complete immersive virtual experience from end to end and get hands on with the new Windows Mixed Reality headsets.
All labs will be constructed using the Unity game engine and C#.
Who should attend?
This hands-on workshop is for any software developer who wants to learn how to build Windows Mixed Reality experiences.
- Intro to Windows Mixed Reality
- Building a mixed reality experience
- Placing a virtual object in a 3D space
- Interacting with virtual objects
- Handling user movement in a 3D space
- Deploying and building a custom 3D launcher
- Q&A/Wrap-up/Where to go from here