This half-day hands-on workshop teaches a simple yet powerful framework for optimizing interactions with AI systems. Learn 7 key habits that enhance critical thinking, expand creative ideation, and integrate AI efficiently into your workflow. Walk away with practical skills to tap into these tools’ immense potential through effective prompting. This ONLINE workshop will run from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Develop expertise in AI prompting to boost productivity, insight, and creative capabilities.
Anyone eager to collaborate with AI more effectively – creators, professionals, technologists, students.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Those that have tried ChatGPT (or Bard, Claude, Pi, etc) at least once.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Principles for framing clear needs to AI systems
- Techniques to enhance reasoning and logic in responses
- Methods to stimulate creative idea generation
- Processes for evaluating quality and optimizing results
- Maintaining human voice and agency when using AI