Join us for this free 60-minute online session at 1:00 p.m. EDT
Whether you’re pitching for new business or sharing designs with your team, prototyping helps teams communicate intent and test their hypotheses. Building realistic prototypes helps remove barriers for a user and yields richer results.
Learn how to design realistic prototypes in Adobe XD.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Transform a static design into a high fidelity prototype
- Add motion effects, playful interactions, visual feedback, and smooth transitions
- Create voice commands and speech playback
- Make component states and hover effects to create micro-interactions
- Web-based sharing with stakeholders, developers and users
Anybody interested in a UX/UI tool.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Note: We will provide a practice file if you choose to design alongside us! Download the latest version of Adobe XD for free prior to the session.