FITC is excited to be teaming up with HoHoTO this #GivingTuesday to raise money for the YWCA Toronto Girl’s Centre!
For every FITC ticket purchased on Tuesday, November 29th - FITC will donate $50 of the proceeds to the YWCA, and also match that donation! That’s $100 for every ticket sold!
Join us on #GivingTuesday by purchasing your tickets to FITC Toronto or FITC Amsterdam! Get a $50 tax credit from YWCA Toronto, and help support girls aged 9-18 in learning new skills in business and technology.
As part of the HoHoTO initiative, 15 girls from the centre recently participated in the first Girl’s Tech Tour, touring offices around Toronto including RateHub, Kanetix, Muse, Ecobee, Borrowell, BetaKit, Lighthouse Labs, & Nuvango.
We have extended invitations to all the girls to visit the FITC office... while we’re set up at the Hilton Toronto for FITC Toronto, April 23-25, 2017! Make sure you’re there to welcome them and make their experience amazing.
Ways you can get involved:
- On Tuesday, November 29th, grab a ticket to a future FITC event and $50 will be donated in your name to the YWCA Toronto Girl’s Centre
- Join @HoHoTO Thursday, December 1, 2016 at the Mod Club for an epic party for a great cause (all proceeds donated to the YWCA Toronto)!
- Want to do more? Contact [email protected] if you or your company wants to make a bigger contribution as part of Giving Tuesday! Or chat with Lee Dale [email protected] if you want to be more involved with HoHoTO!
- Share the news! Help us spread the word and get as many donations as possible:
- We'll be partying at @HoHoTO on Dec 1 in support of @YWCAToronto. Grab your ticket for this great cause! http://hohoto.ca/tickets
- Get your tix to #FITCToronto or #FITCAmsterdamX on #GivingTuesday & $50 will be donated to @YWCAToronto - fitc.ca/events