We're seeking an event producer, someone awesome and organized who can help us continue to put on kick ass events, and add a few more to our roster.
Reporting to the director of operations and working with our existing team, our new event producer would be responsible for planning and executing the majority of the logistics for multiple events throughout the year. They would also be expected to manage these events onsite along with a team of colleagues and volunteers. Ideally we are looking for someone with enough experience that they can lead fairly large scale events within a few months on the job.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in event planning
- Detail-oriented, organized, resourceful and proactive
- Well honed written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have valid passport
- Knowledge of HTML
- Familiar with Adobe CS
- Driver’s license/ car
If you are interested and got what it takes, send your resume and cover letter to Erin Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday September 23, 2011.