We're seeking the help of a digital communications ninja to help us out over the summer. Do you have what it takes?
You SHOULD apply for this internship position if…
- Your friends and family would say you’re organized and pay attention to detail
- You’re interested in all things digital and have the skills and know-how to back it up
- You’ve mastered HTML and know how to navigate Adobe’s Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- You aren’t afraid of a challenge and Google is your best friend
- You work hard, but manage your time well and know when to come up for air
- You work and play well with others
- You know how to present yourself in public and feel good about it
We’re looking for someone to help us out full time 10am-6pm, 4 days a week (Fridays off, woot!) over three months. Right now, this is an unpaid position, but we have a lot of connections and are masters at making work fun. If you help us out, we’re happy to help you out by providing fun perks, making introductions and helping you get a job as the summer wraps-up.
If interested in joining the FITC family for the summer, please send [email protected] an email with your resume and a brief paragraph about why this job would be of interest (bonus points for creativity).