Being technology agnostic means you are free to explore every deep, dark corner of technology to discover something new, something interesting, and ideally something applicable. From visual recognition API’s to machine learning, paper crafting apps to web VR frameworks, you will never know what you might find, and how it will be useful.
This session will curate and uncover many of those items to be added to your tinkerer’s toolkit – from tools to frameworks to applications that might inject a new sense of whimsy or even accomplishment in your every day workload.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Understand the landscape and status of some technologies outside of web development
- Learn where to get started with some of these prototyping technologies
- Develop an understanding of what toolkits might fit their current skillsets and workflow
- Understand the space and cost implications of adopting prototyping technology and maintaining space/equipment
- Be inspired to add new things to their current knowledge base