With the confluence of AR, VR, AI, and wearables, the potential of Spatial computing is not a distant future; it’s here now. With the releases of new mixed reality devices like the Quest 3 and Vision Pro we’re in an era of spatial computing that promises to revolutionize how brands interact with their audiences. With metaverse fatigue being a real thing, spatial computing shouldn’t be seen as ‘just another trend’ to capitalize on, but rather a medium to prepare for and explore as it starts to reshape our digital behavior.
With results from UNIT9’s own pioneering R&D initiatives helping to define what makes a successful spatial computing experience, we’ll discuss what these early experience principles should be and reveal more about the experiments that are exploring the boundaries of this innovative medium.
To educate the audience on spatial computing and the huge potential it brings to advertisers, whilst outlining the key principles that underpin this new medium, including:
- Make it Fun
- Connect through Co-Presence
- Plan for Contextual Environments
- Design for Hybrid & Multi-Modal
- Ensure Adjustable Immersion
Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Why spatial is not just this year’s trend, but the next decade’s medium
- What spatial computing is and how it’s reshaping our digital behavior
- How AR, VR, AI, wearables and other immersive technologies are converging to create new potential for this digitally-driven medium
- Five key principles underpin successful spatial experiences
- What the most exciting use cases for spatial experiences are across a range of sectors
Ad & Creative Industry professionals and Mixed Reality enthusiasts,