After breaking away from agency life and having gone independent, Anton & Irene are treating their Brooklyn-based studio as their long-term passion-project. Now in its third year, they finally managed to find the perfect balance between working on client work (and getting paid!) and working on self-initiated projects (for free!). They will share their experience on how to successfully have a good work/life balance while producing creative work for both.
If you’ve ever wondered how to balance client work with self-initiated work (and still pay the rent), this is the talk for you.
Designers, developers, project managers, anyone working across digital and design
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to collaborate across UX and design
- How to run a small studio
- How to direct other disciplines
- How to balance client work with self-initiated work
- How to produce and launch self-initiated projects