With every AI breakthrough, there are opportunities to weave human input into AI. The Human Feedback Foundation invites digital creatives to explore the profound implications and possibilities of integrating human feedback into AI, specifically in the context of software as a means of artistic expression and open source movements like the Maker movement.
Drawing inspiration from projects like “Neural Ballet,” a creative blend of dance and AI-generated visuals, and other arts projects, this session aims to explore what it means to create art using generative AI, and blend words and images – while acknowledging and discussing ethical implications.
Inspire digital creatives to help shape the future of open-source AI to enhance artistic expression and open new pathways to cultural impact.
Things Audience Members Will Learn
- AI as a Collaborative Partner: Explore case studies on how AI can act as a co-creator, offering new dimensions to artistic expression
- Human Feedback in Creative Processes: Understand and appreciate the importance of human input in shaping AI tools in the arts and culture context
- Navigate the evolving conversation around human values shaping the digitally augmented future
- Maker Culture and Open-Source AI: What digital creatives can learn from the open-source hardware and maker movement
- Future Trends: Get a deeper understanding of future trends and possibilities that exist for creatives to have more say in how digital creative tools are shaped