Product designers need to take more ownership over the products they design from ideation to final delivery and then some. This talk will cover the process of designing products in an agile environment. It will touch upon defining business outcomes, running design sprints, prototyping, layout with CSS, collaborating with developers and stakeholders, making sacrifices, and keeping your sanity.
Own the products you design from rough sketch all the way to the customers hands
Product designers at any level of their career looking to add more value to their teams by immersing themselves into every facet of the development process to deliver great digital products.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to increase your contribution to your team
- How to make developers love you
- Effective processes and tools being used in modern design teams
- The top 5 things you MUST learn if you are designing for a screen.
- What to do next in your design career