3D Web UI is not a thing just seen in the movies anymore. Let’s see how we can bring two of the great Web technologies together, three.js and AngularJS, to create 3D components. While three.js makes it easy to work with 3D objects, shaders and cameras, AngularJS let’s us encapsulate the functionality into reusable components and customize in a declarative way.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Five things audience members will learn
- How to encapsulate three.js code in an Angular directive
- How to create customizations for a directive in Angular
- How to create 3D scene with three.JS
- How to create 3D objects with three.JS
- Best practices for creating AngularJS components