The Redux state container came out in June 2015 and quickly became the preferred solution for handling state in complex React applications. At Rangle.io they embraced Redux very early and proceeded to use it in over 20 projects, spanning a range of applications and involving both React and Angular. In this talk Yuri will take a look at their experience with using Redux on those projects and discuss some of the advanced Redux topics.
Introduce the audience to the more advanced Redux topics, based on Rangle.io’s experience with Redux.
Software developers who are looking to deepen their understanding of Redux.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Basic understanding of Redux and Flux architecture.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to make sure you really grok the key concepts of Redux.
- How to avoid performance pitfalls when using Redux.
- How to properly design your Redux store.
- How to keep your reducers small with higher order reducers.
- How to choose your side effects library.