The FITC Emerging Student Artist Grant
FITC is always on the hunt for awesome digital artists, so we’ve put together this program to help give them some exposure. Submit your portfolio for review, and we will be selecting five of our favourites, and awarding one a grand prize of a cool $1000.
- Polish off your personal portfolio and submit it for consideration by the deadline. All submissions must be viewable from one URL; it can be your portfolio website, a video highlight reel, or an album of your work, but we will only accept one URL per submission.
- Submissions open on January 24 and will close on April 7, 2024
- We will select our top five (5) finalists and will notify them via email
- The submissions will be judged by a panel of judges and their decision shall be final
- All applicants must be currently enrolled in a full-time program at any Canadian post-secondary institute
- Applicants are limited to one entry per person
- Please note that prizing does not include transportation or accommodation
The top five finalists will be selected and given tickets to attend the FITC Toronto 2024 conference on April 29-30, 2024, and the grand prize winner will be announced on stage during the conference on the end of Day 1, April 29.
- All five finalists will receive complimentary tickets to the FITC Toronto 2024 conference on April 29-30.
- Our judges will select one grand prize winner from the five finalists via their portfolio, who will receive a $1000 cash and the opportunity to work with FITC on an event poster for a future event.
- All five finalists will be able to submit one of their pieces of work to be displayed at FITC Toronto, and shared on FITC’s social media channels.
Questions? Drop us a line.