FITC Awards 2014
We are very excited to announce that Media Temple is presenting the 13th annual FITC Awards, which honours the best of the best in the digital media industry and is a celebration of epic proportions.
Winners will be announced at our Awards show on April 28, 2014.
FITC Awards – Schedule
Join us for the FITC Awards 2014 at the Berkeley Church on Monday April 28th.
6:30pm – Doors open
8pm – The Redgees Awards show
9pm – The FITC Awards 2014
FITC Awards – Tickets
FITC Toronto 2014 attendees get free access for you plus one guest. Need a ticket just to the Awards? Grab them here.
- (mt) Innovation Award (website) *NEW FOR 2014*
- Narrative – Best use of storytelling in a website experience
- Generative (Programmatic based art or design. End result can be web based or physical) *NEW for 2014*
- Technical Excellence (website)
- Advertisement (web based)
- Self promotion (web based)
- Digital Installation (both a physical and digital component)
- Web based game (Flash/Unity)
- Web based game (HTML/JS)
- Motion Graphics/Animation in a website (Motion must be web based via HTML/JS or Flash/Unity)
- Experimental (website)
- Usability (website)
- Best Visual Design (website)
- Mobile App – *NEW FOR 2014*
- Best Canadian Studio Website
- Best Canadian Designer Website
- Best Canadian Developer Website
- Best Canadian Student Website
One Night, Two great awards shows. Now includes the Design Edge Canada Redgee’s awards!
The Canadian Regional Design Awards has become the most comprehensive survey of contemporary Canadian graphic design ever assembled. It’s all about design.
More info at www.redgees.ca
Past FITC Award Winners include
The FITC Awards – Part of the 50/50 initiative
We’re proud to be part of this initiative, and have a 50/50 balance of male/female judges for our 2014 awards.