2014 FITC Awards
We are very excited to announce that Media Temple is presenting the 13th annual FITC Awards, which honours the best of the best in the digital media industry and is a celebration of epic proportions.
The 2014 FITC Awards are now open for submissions.
Deadline for entry has been extended to March 14th, 2014 at 11:59pm EST on
Finalists will be announced on March 27th, 2014.
Winners will be announced at our Awards show on April 28, 2014.
For full details and to submit your work, click here.
- (mt) Innovation Award (website) *NEW FOR 2014*
- Mobile App - *NEW FOR 2014*
- Generative (Programmatic based art or design. End result can be web based or physical) *NEW for 2014*
- Technical Excellence (website)
- Advertisement (web based)
- Self promotion (web based)
- Digital Installation (both a physical and digital component)
- Web based game (Flash/Unity)
- Web based game (HTML/JS)
- Motion Graphics/Animation in a website (Motion must be web based via HTML/JS or Flash/Unity)
- Experimental (website)
- Usability (website)
- Best Visual Design (website)
- Narrative - Best use of storytelling in a website experience
- Best Canadian Studio Website
- Best Canadian Designer Website
- Best Canadian Developer Website
- Best Canadian Student Website
One Night, Two great awards shows. Now includes the Design Edge Canada Redgee’s awards!
The Canadian Regional Design Awards has become the most comprehensive survey of contemporary Canadian graphic design ever assembled. It’s all about design.
More info at www.redgees.ca
PAST FITC AWARDS WINNERS INCLUDE:
The FITC Awards joins the 50/50 initiative
We’re proud to be part of this initiative, and will have a 50/50 balance of male/female judges for our 2014 awards!