No matter what side of the tracks you’re on – vendor or client – chances are there is little you truly know about what it’s like on the other side. Let’s bridge that gap and explore the pitch process through multiple vantage points.
As the former executive creative director of Method Design, and current senior vice president of design at FX Networks, Steve Viola will discuss and explore best practices in design and pitching from a unique perspective while diving into winning pitches such as the main titles for Marvel’s The Avengers. Then, hear what it’s like to suddenly switch gears and be on the receiving end of pitches as a creative executive at a premiere television network.
As you venture across the tracks, one the most important things you’ll hear is: we’re all in this together!
Discover new insight, empathy and understanding of the creative pitch process while exploring best practices from a uniquely two-sided perspective.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn:
- The importance of concept and communication in design
- Pitching is not really a contest
- Surprising realizations and affirmations about the process and the industry
- Understanding the complexity of the vendor-client relationship
- The importance of teamwork – in more ways than one