The strategy goes like this: 1) set up a browser-driven runtime environment, 2) hook up an I/O board to bridge the gap with the tangible world, 3) connect all sorts of cool widgets and 4) go crazy!
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- What exactly is physical computing
- How much fun you are missing out on by not trying it out
- How easy it is for a web developer to interact with the analog world
- Which software environment you should start exploring with
- Which hardware platform is the best for a web developer to get started