What are components? How can designers apply a component-minded approach to their workflow? How can we leverage components to improve the design handoff? Ultimately – how can designers and developers work together even better?
Using React as a framework, Ksenija will discuss how to design for a component-based web application to make for a more efficient workflow, an easier design handoff, and a better understanding between roles.
To create a common language and understanding when working with component-based web frameworks between designers and developers.
Designers and developers looking to make their collaborative workflow even better.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to take a component-minded approach to building a design system
- How to design and create components using Sketch symbols
- How to assemble (compose) collections of components using Sketch symbols
- How to work with modifiers (props) to customize components
- How to ensure everyone is speaking the same language