This session will take an indepth look a Flash and Quicktime. Starting with the basics of attempting video in flash right through to the advanced capabilities of Flash in the Quicktime Player. You will see the various methods of creating video like effects in flash using vectors and bitmap sequences. The presentation will then move to the capabilities of Flash in Quicktime. Quick introduction to Quicktime, Covering what Quicktime supports and will be supporting with the release of Quicktime 6. Finally carrying on with Demos and examples from exporting simple Quicktime movies with stop and play actions from Flash to using LiveStage Professional with swfs to further control media types that quicktime can handle.
- The flash Video relationship – Vectors vs Pixels.
- Faking/Making video in flash – Jpeg sequences, trace bitmap.
- Flash Importing/Exporting Quicktime – What can be done
- Quicktime Introduction – Track Architecture, Wired Movies, Flash track.
- Extreme examples! – what can be done with Flash in quicktime!
- The tool to use LiveStagePro – Basic demos.