Single developers and small teams around the world are creating entire digital worlds and setting the bar for the future of virtual reality. We’ll talk about how anyone with access to the internet can pillage asset stores, never write a single line of code and still create compelling virtual reality content. From Palmer Lucky’s garage to indie developers and AAA game studios, taking things apart and putting them back together in exciting new ways is the driving force of the new VR revolution.
Blair will show how hackers and indies are defining what commercial VR will be in the future through the story of the last 2 years in VR.
VR content creators, game developers, mobile developers, VR enthusiasts.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Minimal awareness of virtual reality technology
Five things audience members will learn
- A little about Technolust and IRIS VR
- How to create VR content with little to no funding
- Creating believable worlds and people
- What makes people sick and how to avoid it
- Virtual locomotion and input solutions