Let’s explore how XR, MR, AR, VR and AI are changing the landscape of how we work, play, communicate and create. How do we think about the rapid evolution of new technology in a way that is useful to humans, and brings them together during an era of great isolation with social media at it’s peak? Creators are learning and defining an industry and career model that will grow to a billion dollar industry by 2021. We have a responsibility to not just think about the impact to business, but the impact to humans as we scale to a new form of interaction, intelligence, and use that will change the way we integrate technology into our lives –akin to what touch did from the mouse and keyboard.
Consider balance of collaboration and competitive efforts to usher in this new era of technology.
Creators & game changers in the birth of rapid tech growth.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Current landscape and business models that are influencing the shape of how and why technology is used through data
- The trending targets of immersive and mixed reality space (commercial vs. consumer)
- The isolation factor in a digital social age and who is out there making efforts to bring people together authentically
- The user experience and how we transcend to gesture and voice from touch
- Balance is key between a collaborative and competitive landscape (it’s up to the anti-corporate!)